Thursday, November 30, 2006

BIRTHDAY FUN!


Yay for birthdays! Here is the fabulous four: Krista, Hannah, Danielle and Marielle (left to right) These girls have become such wonderful friends over the past years, and together we have a LOT of fun! In the cool and original fashion that is typical for us, they decided to attack me with a birthday surprise! (It was on November 6th)

The night began with them charging into my apartment covering me with silly string and whipped cream and then blindfolding me!

The night consisted of much fun and frivolity, involving whoopee cushions, crazy dance musc, and hourly doses of chocolate whipped cream in the mouth. Perhaps a highlight was when Marielle "kidnapped me", pretending to be a creepy man and forcing me into a different car. She didn't speak for ages, only breathed heavily, until suddenly she spoke, and though I was pretty sure deep down that it was her, the scary raspy voice almost made me jump out of my skin, and I sat in the car, blindfold tied tightly, with my heart beating and my body shaking for 15 minutes!

PS: She is a TERRIBLE jumper. Krista and I are way better.

We ended up at Dave and Buster's for a night O' fun! While Danielle posed sexily on the Harley Bike, I took my turn at Sea-doing. Krista hit up the wheel of fortune and Marielle showed her great strength on the strength-0-meter. Basically we sucked and our prize was pathetic, so I vented my frustration out on Scooby doo. He can take it.

Finally, the nerd brigade ended up following our noses to Demetri's for some delicious crepes and ice-cream. All in all, a Birthday to remember!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Yay! Such a fun night! I'll celebrate your birthday any day -- but since I can't, I'm glad I get to re-live it through your blog. Hey, did you notice how the four of us have started to look an awful lot alike (especially in that last picture)? Definitely the mark of a great friendship!

Love ya! Guess what? Next week I'm going to get to see you almost every day! Are you excited? Hmm? Hmm? We can have coffee! And fasten each others' harnesses! And laugh at each others' costums! And wear tons of garish make up! And-and-and-whatever we want! Are you sick of me yet? Hmm? Hmm?

XOXO!
Moi

11:10 p.m.  
Blogger Hofman said...

How is it exactly that you get so much air when you jump? Umm...I am glad you had such a great birthday - I'm also glad I got to see you that weekend...even if we aren't quite as entertaining as you handsome four!
Words do not express my love for you...welcome back!
Elea

12:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup h


so



nuffs been happening
so much
anyways
im glad you hung out with friends around your birthday

muchos lovos
sno :)
*tell danielle i miss her and am worried about what she will be up to in the new year - we never scraped together the 35 to get that lonely planet

3:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like these colors better. and also the new title - much more hannah, much better

3:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayo...so what you're saying is it's cool for murry to pretend to kidnap you and drive you around and scare you with a raspy dude voice, but when me and mike knock on your door it's not ok?????pssh

6:21 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

Wow hannah, you sure do know how to have fun!!! I hope your birthday was a very good one and many more to you!!!

2:17 p.m.  
Blogger Hofman said...

I think I might actually be in love with John Keats.

6:49 p.m.  
Blogger Kyle Turner said...

Well Hanns, I'd have to say, you are among the best jumpers I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure that is your spiritual gift, really good jumping skills. And when did they invent chocolate whipped cream? Anyway, good to hear that you are never too busy for a little frivolity. Peace.

8:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at the pictures still make me smile. I laughed so hard that night... my sides hurt! Remind me to send the over the videos sometime. Just wait until next year......

4:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there hannah...you definitely know how to have fun. Your old pal, Katherine Foreman is leading the parade of the "loudest girls at Capes", just about every other meal her table breaks out into song.
Anyway, we are having a fabulous time this year, God is at work in hearts!
You'll have to come out for a visit if you can.

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-05-09keyun
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online clearances
air max 95
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
lebron 11
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
juicy couture
beats by dr dre
gucci belts
nike uk
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
jordan 3s
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet clearance
vans sneakers
oakley vault
burberry handbags
nike air huarache
air jordan 4
coach outlet store
michael kors outlet online
designer handbags
coach outlet
adidas uk
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap louis vuitton handbags
celine handbags
red bottom shoes
true religion outlet store
louis vuitton outlet online
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online

10:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home