Monday, October 16, 2006

The Greatest Gift.

In order to understand this blog, you have to read the one before it.

Yesterday afternoon I was home in Stouffville, and in the middle of the afternoon, I went to open the front door, and there, sitting on my porch, was a most BEAUTIFUL brand new guitar in a beautiful case, with a note saying "Hannah, let's not let the music fade".

This is what it looks like. It is so beautiful. I am totally gobsmacked!
I DON'T KNOW WHO IT'S FROM.
I thought I did, but I don't!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
Please reveal yourself to me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Hofman said...

Who is it from? What a gift!

12:45 a.m.  
Blogger Hannah said...

I don't know! I thought I knew, but discovered this evening that it's not the person I thought it was. It is a complete and amazing mystery! Any ideas?

1:23 a.m.  
Blogger Andzine said...

thats freakin awesome!!!!!!!!

12:35 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Holy cow, Hannah! I'm so happy for you! I'll see you Thursday night and you've got to tell me more then!

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

I think it was the boogy man

10:29 p.m.  
Blogger Hofman said...

It was certainly not the boogy man...maybe it was God. I wouldn't put it past him. OR Papa Price!! Yes! That's something he would do...and don't forget we taught him all about the blog world!
ps. I love you

5:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah, How amazing is that?!!!!
You deserve it. I thought of sourcing a used one for Christmas. Who is this secret admirer??? See how much you mean to others, my friend.... Love you much,Trace
xox

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger Hofman said...

I am so jealous that you hit Nashville without me!

2:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home