Monday, March 13, 2006

In this moment.

Today I am unquenchably restless. I just want to go on a great big adventure. (I know that this is nothing unusual, but today I want THE adventure.) I want my eyes to be opened in a new way so that I can drink in the beauty that is bubbling out of everything I experience. I want to taste suffering and let it plunge new and permanent depths into my soul. I want to live life in long deep breaths, not shallow fast ones. I want to absorb it all and have the wisdom to process it. I want sing my heart out from the top of a mountain. I want to run and jump and fly and soar. I want to know that I am in this moment and be able to understand all that it means for me to exist. I want to cry until I feel like there's nothing left in me. I want to watch a sunset and find that it is indescribable enough to awaken my soul. I want to laugh until I fall over crying and then fall asleep in his arms. I don't want to put things in boxes. I need to look at the horizon and know that there is so much more beyond it than I can even dream. I need this irripressible hope to take over everything that threatens to suffocate my spirit. I want to live an uninhibited day. I want to feel alive.

Maybe all I really want is to know you Jesus?

8 Comments:

Blogger Hofman said...

What's amazing is that you want to feel all those things - the whole range. Most people spend their lives trying to hide or disguise or even avoid many feelings. Go live that life Han, only lets plan to intersect our adventures along the way! I love you!!!

7:34 p.m.  
Blogger Drewfasa said...

Hey! That gold nuggets guy isn't a real guy!! He's just trying to sell us gold nuggets!!

1:46 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

How true that really is...

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger the James said...

Cool story, I like the idea. I hope you can realize these dreams. Here is a comment!

10:12 a.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

Hannah, I discovered the coolest thing around 2am this morning. It's called Audioblogger and you can see an example of it under the sidebar section "About" on my site. Check out AudioBlogger to find out more. In a nutshell, you can record posts over the phone for FREE!!! It's so cool!

Anyway, take care.

11:15 p.m.  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-05-09keyun
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online clearances
air max 95
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
lebron 11
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
juicy couture
beats by dr dre
gucci belts
nike uk
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
jordan 3s
nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet clearance
vans sneakers
oakley vault
burberry handbags
nike air huarache
air jordan 4
coach outlet store
michael kors outlet online
designer handbags
coach outlet
adidas uk
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap louis vuitton handbags
celine handbags
red bottom shoes
true religion outlet store
louis vuitton outlet online
fitflop shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online

10:28 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...


Good write-up
https://decor-ksa.com/
http://mchaabaty.com/luxurious/
http://mchaabaty.com/red-bricks/
http://mchaabaty.com/factory/
http://mchaabaty.com/new/
http://mchaabaty.com/marble/

8:57 a.m.  
Blogger Obat Sakit Tenggorokan said...

Given article is very helpful and very useful for me, thank you

Cara Mengobati Kaligata Tips Menyembuhkan Patah Tulang Obat Kanker Payudara Obat Bisul Alami Obat Mata Glaukoma

3:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home