Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Frolicking in the snow...

This weekend I was away up north with my wonderful college group from church, on a retreat. What a great weekend of fun and games and teaching.
Here we are on the bus before it broke down!

Yes, you've guessed it, the bus broke down in the middle of nowhere, and we were without heat for a couple of hours as we waited in thick snow to be rescued..ohh the memories!

Danielle and Marielle and I sometimes get a bit giddy together...but it always makes for a great time!

Here is the crew, a combination of 3 churches, standing in front of Ontario Camp for the Deaf (I think it was the cheapest place to go?!)

My new favourite hobbies include:
Tackling boys in the snow
Being tackled by boys in the snow
Stealing boys 6-packs of coke that they hide in the snow
Hiding underneath cars in the game of capture the flag

On a more serious note, It was a great time, and just what I needed. Those STARS...incredible!! I was so happy to be surrounded by natural beauty. I get so claustrophobic in my city apartment sometimes. God was very faithful to me this weekend as well, and he brought me back to him in such a wonderful way.
And as for the capture the flag game...that could merit an entire blog...

8 Comments:

Blogger Drewfasa said...

It sounds like you generally enjoy any activity involving boys, a passion you share with the citizens of 5th century (BC) Athens, (although in your case the desire is not homosexual, congrats!).

I'm sorry, I'm still enjoying the gayness of Ancient Greece, I am so immature.

Sounds like a fun weekend though! Cool!

7:02 p.m.  
Blogger Krista said...

Hey Miss Hannah! It's fun to read your memories from the weekend. I'll steal the boy's coke with you any day! And their vegetables...
Krista (aka KAS)

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Amy said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic time on the retreat! I had so wanted to go, but Dad's birthday was that Saturday. With Tim gone and all, I couldn't skip out. Hey, is Tony having another May 2-4 weekend at his cottage? I hope so..it was realy fun last year.

Anywho, we really need to have another get-together sometime. We should go skating before all the ice melts...

God bless.

9:57 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looked like quite the trip! Wish I was back in TO for it...maybe next time!

5:15 p.m.  
Blogger Andy Wouda said...

Yeah so whats up with all these boys!!! Sounds like fun! But I have to tell you chassing boys is not really my thing!

6:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a huge mouth in that picture... but i already knew that!! lol... i didn't actually know what a blog was... now i know!! love ya
Sarah

7:18 p.m.  
Blogger Hofman said...

Helluuu...I am officially inviting you out on a date! How about Friday?! At the Queen Elizabeth Place for a day of English tradition. What do you say??? It's gonna be great!!! Talk to me tonight. Love Eleo

8:17 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

20151024 junda
ugg boots sale
michael kors outlet online
canada goose jackets
Canada Goose,Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Jackets,Canada Goose Sale
Louis Vuitton Bags On Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Online No Tax
Louis Vuitton Luxury Official Website
Hollister Clothes for Girls Website
Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
ray ban sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Free Shipping
louis vuitton outlet
true religion jeans
Wholesale Authentic Designer Handbags
michael kors
Michael Kors Outlet Real Handbags Online
Louis Vuitton Outlet USA
canada goose outlet
michael kors bags
canada goose outlet
fit flops
ugg boots
canada goose outlet
Coach Factory Outlet Private Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Deals Online
ralph lauren
ugg boots clearance
Coach Factory Outlet Online Sale
Gucci Outlet Online Sale
hollister clothing store
Ralph Lauren Outlet Clothing
Real Louis Vuitton Bags
Coach Outlet Store Online Shop

3:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home