Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Holidays...

How I love the break from school! Sleeping in, watching Christmas movies, hanging out with friends without thinking that I should be leaving to go and finish a paper or study for an exams...its so relaxing!

I got to hang out with the Stouffville crew. Here are some of the girls!

My friend Stuart came to visit! He is a scouser from Liverpool. Here he is with Katherine (one of my good stouffville friends) They are both LTS students at Capernwray this year.

Here it Tim....being Tim.

Me and Mikeybabes!

Here are 3 of my favourite girls, Danielle, Marielle and Krista, who I took on a horse drawn wagon ride for their Christmas present! They are currently on the beach in Mexico. (without me!)

Here we are with Santa, our driver! We are so cool.

It was a wonderful ride through the countryside ending up in Milton where all the kids went crazy because Santa had arrived! "Santa" wants to buy a farm with his wife and open a home for troubled and abused teenage girls, using horses as a therapeutic method in their healing. I think it sounds amazing.