Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Crunch Time

Sorry I haven't blogged properly for a while, I am in the middle of term papers and exams and all that fun stuff. I hope to get some good thoughts and stories up on here very soon...

Meanwhile, some highlights of this past week;
-We got new neighbours across the hall, they are two girls our age, and they seem lots of fun!
-Last week I wore flipflops and t-shirts, and right now as I write, it is snowing. Canada is wierd.
-My good friend Katherine is going to be working in BC with me this summer!
-We WON our intermural floor hockey championship..I have a sweet medal hanging from my mirror now, and I look at it every morning and feel athletic.
-I might stay at Tyndale next year.
-I go to England 3 weeks today...that means 3 weeks today it's SUMMER and school is done!
- My sister was on TV on monday..on the Much Music VJ search show, anyone watch it?
-Speaking of TV, my Dad (Living Truth) will soon be on TV on ONE THIRD OF THE PLANET. Nuts!

-I am going on a Jr High retreat this weekend, and I REALLY need energy.
-For the past week I have been deaf due to an ear infection. It has been so frustrating asking people to repeat themselves over and over that I kind of gave up and decided to be a loner for a while. Turns out I quite enjoy my own company!

Sometimes being quiet is a really good thing.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You play floor hockey?? I'm impressed.
I didn't know the Brits had it in them.

11:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the championship! Good luck over the next few weeks -- what a great way to celebrate the end of school, Englandbound!!!
Miss you lots, Trace xoxox

7:28 a.m.  
Blogger Kyle Turner said...

is that really your ear in the picture?

1:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you

8:22 p.m.  
Blogger Alex Simpson said...

Good job on exams! Floor hokey? Awesome!

6:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah canada is crazy..snow in april and english people playing hockey...that's nuts!

11:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah canada is crazy, snow is april and english people playing hockey...that's nuts!

11:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home