Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Some Links to my Life...

I am going to get this thing rolling just as soon as I am finished exams tonight...that's right, TONIGHT! Yes...finally Christmas break is within reach.

Here's a few major parts of my life that you can find floating around in cyberspace..

http://www.capernwray.org.uk/capernwray-hall/index.html -
Where I grew up, in the most beautiful part of England.

www.capernwray.ca
Capernwray Harbour Bible School in BC where I was a student for a year and worked on Staff for 2 summers.

www.isubilo.org (Isubilo means HOPE in the Bemba language)
This is the project I worked with for 6 months in Zambia last year with AIDS orphans and vulnerable children.

www.thepeopleschurch.ca
This is my church and the reason my family moved from England to Canada 4 years ago.

www.tyndale.ca
The university I am currently attending in my second year of a BA in Psychology.

www.hotornot.com
If you are ever bored...here's your answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home